Saturday, August 16, 2008

The HUDSON VALLEY WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL


This is the HUDSON VALLEY WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL poster in which I am privileged to design. It measures 24" x 18" and is printed with non-fading inks on acid-free archival 100 lb. paper. It is designed for the wine and food festival which takes place on September 5th, 6th and 7th at the beautiful Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY.

It's the second year in a row that I am designing the poster. I first met Michael Babcock, the founder of the Hudson Valley Wine Festival, when I was an exhibiting artist at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival in western New York. He liked my paintings and prints and saw the possibilities of a first ever print for the Hudson Valley Wine Festival. So, last year, he commissioned me for the first poster for this wonderful festival. I have a very excellent director of printing that is responsible for all of my prints - and happily, he is even more precise in reproducing my work than even I would be - if that's even possible. He inspects the colors and crispness through his magnifier and can even spot the difference of a 1 percent color change. It truly is HIS art. So, with my designs, the director of printing - and my friend - David DalCin, and the Hudson Valley Wine Festival - it's a very good combination for all.

AND, this year GOURMET is the primary sponsor ... and that makes me very, very, very happy --

I hope to see YOU there !!!! à votre santé ~


HUDSON VALLEY WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home