Monday, April 28, 2008

Luxury Tax • Monopoly


Luxury Tax • Monopoly

Isn't it strange to have the words 'Luxury' and 'Tax' together in a saying. Luxury Tax. Certainly there isn't anything luxurious about taxes ... just ask my accountant. I don't know if she ever experienced someone crying when they received their completed tax forms ... until this year. Just ask her. That poor woman ... what does someone do when they hand over the completed paperwork and the recipient begins to weep ... well, I can tell ya. You cry a little, worry a lot ... and then rely on the kindness of your patrons and pray for a miracle.

Thanks KWR ... I can't tell you what your kindness meant to me ...

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home