Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Core of the Apple


The Core of the Apple

Getting to the Core ...

What a wonderful First Friday it was. My friend Kevin is an accomplished fiddle player -- so, he and his band of merry men called 'Murphy's Tenants' graced us with live Celtic music on the second floor at the Banana Factory -- and let me tell you - it was just great !! It was a wonderful 'people watching' time for me ... I'd see visitors meandering down the hallway somewhat pensive -- and as soon as they were passing the live Celtic music, they acquired a spring in their step and bobbed their heads back and forth. It happened every time and was quite amusing to see. Gosh ... what an impact great music has on the soul.

I've been stressing about the details of shipping paintings to my exhibition in Antibes ... but, when I heard the Celtic music, all my worries were lightened and my spirit felt hopeful ... Thanks Kev !

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home