Monday, March 10, 2008

Lemon 1


Lemon 1

Today I received my contract for my exhibition in Antibes Juan-les-Pins. It's all in French, of course. Hmmm .... now if you speak French and want to come by my studio to translate, just send an email my way. Merci !!

It certainly makes it more real to see it in writing .... now to work harder !

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

3 Comments:

Blogger Takeyce said...

Love the colors in this piece, Ann Elizabeth.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Larry Seiler said...

You imbue a nice color mood into each of your simple painting subjects. A maturer sense of understanding color than many who just paint optically...(what they see).

You know how to pull the whole environment or atmosphere together using color and values.

nice to see...good luck to you and your work

Larry Seiler

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old news I realize but if you need me to translate something, i can help. I happened to be writing a post today about a painting a day. Look for it today as I will be posting some of your lovely pictures on my blog.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home