Monday, March 03, 2008

Eggplant


Eggplant

Well, tonight was my debut into radioland. I was the first guest in a new arts program on WDIY which will air on Mondays from 6:00 until 6:30 pm. The lovely Kim Plyler was the interviewer and she's not only a great host but also a wonderful and sweet person. She makes it easy for you to sit in the 'hot seat'.

So, if anyone out there in the reaches of WDIY heard the spot and would like to comment, just drop me an email. Radio was fun .... but I think I'll stick to painting .... and now you know the rest of the story ... Good Day !!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home