Wednesday, March 05, 2008

B&M Baked Beans


B&M Baked Beans • this painting is sold

Well, I only have a second .... My schedule has been a little crazy today and I still don't have all of my errands done !! I'm off to see my Dad -- and settle in for a good 'Project Runway' finale !!!

So, more tomorrow -- have a great evening !

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Adams said...

Nice one, Ann!

The reflection of the overhead lamp and window, the raised lettering and the hint of beans through the brown glass are masterfully handled in this charming still life.

12:52 AM  
Blogger PaintingEachDay said...

Not only flattering, but beautifully written as well. Thank you so much for the lovely compliment Mark !!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home