Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tomatoes on the Vine 2


Tomatoes on the Vine 2

Well, it's snowing in the Northeast. Really coming down and quite beautiful !! I'm wrestling if I would like to make the trek to Bethlehem where my studio is ... or ... stop at the market and get some beef, carrots, onions, celery, beef stock and wine and make Beef Bourguignon at my Father's home. Mmmm ..... comfort food ... I think I'll try to do both !!

I purchased several 40" x 30" canvases and am ready to begin my Antibes Juan-les-Pins paintings ... I have them all mapped out .. but, of course, that is subject to change. I want to include La Mer, sunflowers, olives trees, the castle and some lavender fields. Sounds challenging, but I want to paint them over three canvases side by side. Looking forward to getting started. I'm seeing something bold and bright with a sense of a Van Gosh-esque style. A painting full of activity with colors that draw you in ....

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those tomatoes... :)

Danielle

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home