Sunday, February 03, 2008

Strawberries


Strawberries

Friday, February 1st, the Banana Factory celebrated our 10th Anniversary. I will be there 9 years on May 15th. It's a wonderful place to have your studio. My studio is large, with huge windows facing the north light. I paint while listening to 'Learn French' cds, or classical music or jazz. I found an incredible cd that I just can't get enough of ... Beegie Adair: My Romance.

Ms. Adair glides over the piano keys and her music is complemented by brushes on the drums and an upright bass. It is wonderful uplifting music at its best!

Oh ... the Banana Factory served scrumptious birthday cake and these delightful strawberries at our 10th Anniversary party .... Mmmmm Mmmm !!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Delilah said...

Thank you for you comment, Ilove your work. Srawberries are such a challenge to paint.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home