Monday, January 14, 2008

Violin Scroll


Violin Scroll

Ok. Here's my magnifique announcement:

I have been invited to Antibes Juan-les-Pins, France to have a solo exhibition of my Instrument Series. The exhibition runs from July 2nd through July 30th of this year. The great thing is that my paintings will be on display during the 50th year of the Antibes Juan-les-Pins Jazz Festival: Jazz à Juan.

So, I have large paintings of musical instruments and I thought 'hmmm ... maybe I should paint a ton of these wonderful little Painting Each Day paintings with a music theme. So, in commemoration of my upcoming exhibition in Antibes Juan-les-Pins, France, I give you the 'Vioin Scroll'.

Any suggestions are certainly appreciated!

Viva la France ! C'est la joie de vivre.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home