Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday workload at home

Phfew! Finally I caught up with uploading all of my Painting Each Day paintings on my comprehensive website:

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

For a visual thrill, click on 'site map' on the rust colored left hand column of my comprehensive website and scroll down.

Now I'm well into PAINTING EACH DAY Volume III. As of today there are three hundred and sixty seven paintings listed ... and I did create one that I forgot to take a photo of (Jan, don't forget to take a photo of Vynecrest Spiced WInter Red and I'll be sure to add it to my websites).

So, seven hours later at my computer and my shoulders ache ... time for a steamy bath and a margarita (maybe two?) at the new Johnny Mananas!

Cheers !

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home