Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Apples


Apples • this painting is sold

Gosh I had a great time in my studio today. I painted five paintings .... four apple paintings and one clementine painting. Very juicy, rich colors. I listed to several 'How to Speak French' cds ... and then put on 'Accordions on a Paris Street' given to me from my Dad.

Some days it's almost impossible to get a painting done, then I have a day like today when I feel like I'm 'on'. Hopefully that reflects in my work.

Off to Dad's ....

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home