Thursday, January 24, 2008

Apples 3


Apples 3 • this painting is sold

ok, ok. Apples #3. Just one more painting to go of Apples with this Apple series. I've been fortunate to have art lovers exhibit a 'series' of my paintings on the soffit of their kitchen and they look really good. It's having fun art in the favorite part of your home ... and at a reasonable cost.

So, if you're interested in having an Apple theme exhibited on the soffit of your kitchen, just let me know. I'll even post a photo of your kitchen on my blogging website .. if you'd like.

Remember, even in a recession .... Happily, 'Art' increases in value.

Have a great day!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home