Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Apples 2


Apples 2

This is the second of my Apples paintings from yesterday. I really had great fun with these paintings .... two more apple paintings to list, and then a clementine painting. It was freeing to create with the bright backgrounds ... and I'm thinking of new ideas for my exhibition in Antibes Juan-les-Pins in July. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, just drop me an email and share your ideas.

Also, I have a 12 cd course in French that I'm listening to in my studio. It's really great to speak (well, I wouldn't necessarily say 'speak') French again. But honestly, sometimes I am unable to form my mouth to create the necessary sounds to pronounce the words. HOW do they do it?

Impossible!! c'est la vie ...

oh ... by the way ... if you want to see my MYSPACE entry, just click the upcoming link. One suggestion though, if you want to see the presentation a little clearer, click on the little square box to the right of the volume graphic underneath the show - it makes a big difference (only drawback, the gentle transitions between paintings are lost on the MYSPACE presentation).

Ann Elizabeth Schlegel's MYSPACE

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home