Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pete's Hot Dogs


Pete's Hot Dogs • this painting is sold

Well, doesn't every town have their favorite hot dog joint. In Allentown where I live it's hands down 'Yocco's Hot Dogs'. One small bite and they practically melt in your mouth. I like mine with Yocco's special sauce and onions and some mustard. Their fries and pierogies are hot and steamy with fluffy potato filling and a crispy bite. Hmmm HMMM !!!!

But, in Bethlehem where my studio is, I hear that Pete's is the front runner, so I decided to stop by. I ordered the number two special which is two chili dogs with onions and mustard, a serving of three pierogies and a small diet Pepsi (I usually order Diet Coke).

It was delicious !! I ate one, and painted the other. Then I ate the other one as well. The pierogies were nice and hot and even the diet Pepsi was refreshing. The server at Pete's was friendly and polite and I certainly would stop in again for an order to go!

Pete's Hot Dog Shop
400 Broadway Street
Bethlehem, PA
610.866.6622


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home