Monday, November 19, 2007

Perrier Jouet


Perrier Jouet

Well, this just happens to be my favorite champagne. Several years ago when I worked for the AARP Medicare Supplement provider, they needed to 'Right' size (as opposed to 'down' size). Well, the position that I held for 11 years was eliminated. It was my chance to seize the life that I really wanted to live. The quest to become a full-time living and working artist.

So, to celebrate, I visited the Wine and Spirits Shoppe and bought the extra large bottle of Perrier Jouet nestled in the satin lined hard box complete with four hand-painted glasses. Oh, and then I also bought the Perrier Jouet Rosé bottle nestled in the satin lined hard box complete with two hand-painted glasses.

My then boyfriend, my brother Jim and his (our) girlfriend Diana and I drank the Perrier Jouet on Christmas morning many Christmas mornings ago. It was wonderful ....

There's nothin' like splurging when you lose your job and have no employment prospects!!! Cheers!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home