Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pancakes with M&M's


Pancakes with M&M's • this painting is sold


Today was the first day that I ever made pancakes. At least I don't recall making them in the past. I'm more of an egg and scrapple with pumpernickel toast eater .. that is, if I eat breakfast at all. But, I received a request for these, so I gave it my best shot.

I think the trick is to make sure that the griddle is at the correct temperature ... or you could have quite the time trying to 'slide' the pancake on the spatula to flip. By the time the fourth pancake was cooking, I think I had the knack down pat. I didn't eat them, but seven hours after making the pancakes, I set up the 'still life' and painted them. Trust me, they look better on canvas.


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

2 Comments:

Blogger Delilah said...

Now these look interesting.I have never tried M&M's in pancakes but I think I will.Your painting is great,

7:38 AM  
Blogger PaintingEachDay said...

Thank you so much. I never made pancakes so this was a first. I highly recommend the M&M's. Colorful, fun AND delicious!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home