Sunday, November 04, 2007

Exhibition at TC Salon Spa • Bethlehem, PA

I just got home and although it's still before 7:00 p.m., it's totally dark outside. We turned the clocks back at 2:00 a.m. this morning. Returning to standard time once again.

Today I hung my exhibition at TC Salon Spa in Bethlehem, PA. I have 72 paintings on exhibition. It's such a beautiful place and I'm so happy to exhibit my paintings there each year. If you're strolling throughout historic Bethlehem, why not stop by and take a look.


First Friday was wonderful!!! So many new and old friends. I was celebrating my second First Friday in my new incredible studio so I splurged and served Tröegs HopBack Amber Ale. ... oh, and a lovely bottle of Cabernet. it was a great night. The weather was pretty much perfect and people were entering my studio by the droves. Next month when we celebrate our 'Banana Factory Artists' Annual Exhibition' I'll take some photographs so you can see what I'm so excited about.

And, if you haven't been to one of South Bethlehem's First Fridays, why not make a point of attending in December. It promises to be a great time ... and I'll be serving Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale ... oh, and a lovely bottle of Cabernet.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Wow, 72 paintings in one show...that's amazing. A lot of work. Here's to your success!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home