Friday, November 30, 2007

Crown Royal


Crown Royal • this painting is sold

Well, my latest sad fortune is that now I'm afflicted with laryngitis. Now normally that wouldn't be so bad because at times it's nice to be still and quiet .... EXCEPT for the fact that I now am standing at Christkindlmarkt over 10 hours a day and hoping to sell my paintings and prints ... and it's hard selling your wares when you are unable to speak. I'm hoping for the 'pity' sale. "Ahhhh .... this poor girl can't even speak ... let's buy everything she has!!". Long shot I know.

So, I stand there and paint and make hand gestures and suck on cough drops. This isn't exactly the artists' glamour life. I keep telling Mr. Martini and Ms. Manhattan "get out there and make some money so I don't have to worry!!" Of course, no wonder they're not listening ... I forgot to paint ears on them.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home