Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars


Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars • HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN !!

Well, hmmm .... what to paint today. I didn't have any 'models', so I took off my Chucks and created a painting of them. I wear them everyday and I just love them! I used to have several pair - all sort of colors - and I wore them all of the time. Throughout Paris and Provence, all day, all night.

But, I will say that Converse must have redesigned the instep because they are so much more comfortable today than years ago.

And, my new pair is black and pink. Really cute. Oddly enough, I couldn't find this style on the Converse website. That's ok. Now I don't have to worry about attending a gala and finding someone else wearing the same sneaks!

www.Converse.com

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home