Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Balls


Christmas Balls • this painting is sold

This is the first painting that I painted at Christkindlmarkt. Currently, they have me in a tiny space with little room for 'models' so these balls were the only thing that would fit on the aluminum easel. I'm hoping to get a bigger space where I can really display my cocktail prints, aprons and various Painting Each Day paintings.

Yesterday, a friend of my Mother's (they graduated from high school together) came over to tell me how truly nice and wonderful my Mother was. She started to cry and then hugged me. Isn't it so hard to lose a friend, a loved one, a Mother. It's so difficult when life just isn't the same any longer and your connection to the past and the world as you know it is gone. What you wouldn't do to have one more day together. Just one more day.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Delilah said...

Grat Painting, It is time for Christmas.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home