Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Boston Red Sox Baseball 5


Boston Red Sox Baseball 5 • this painting is sold

Well, ya know there must a lot of pretty devoted fans when I've received so much interest in my Boston Red Sox Baseball paintings. It's my new number one requested painting, surpassing 'Tobasco'.

So, thank you, all of you Red Sox fans. I DO appreciate it and am so pleased that you enjoy my paintings.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sox fans may be keeping you busy and lining your pockets with pre-holiday cheer but I'm feeling a little cold here in Colorado.
Hope your Dad is ok.

Mark

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home