Monday, November 12, 2007

Boston Red Sox Baseball 4


Boston Red Sox Baseball 4 • this painting is sold

Unbelievable. My Father is now in the hospital. We certainly are having the saddest year. The very unbelievable coincidence is that my Father is in the exact room, exact same bed that my Mother was in when she was hospitalized. 700 hospital beds and he's in the exact same one.

So, once again, please forgive me if I seem to be skipping days. Nothing, nothing comes before your loved ones.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear. Hope all will be well.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home