Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Adult Beverage Gift Items

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Friday morning I begin my quest to paint, exhibit and sell at Christkindlemarkt in Bethlehem, PA for forty straight days. I will be painting my Painting Each Day series and also exhibiting my Adult Beverage prints and cocktail aprons. The prints and aprons have been big sellers to those shoppers searching for the perfect 'cash and carry' item for the individual who enjoys the unique gifts.

I sign everything and the prints are also numbered in a limited edition series.

So .... if you're out of the area and are thinking 'Hmmm .... wouldn't 'so and so' really like this great print or cocktail apron, just drop me an email and I can get it to you in time for the Christmas season.

But, for now ... have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and remember all of the things that we are so lucky to be grateful for.

Ann







Adult Beverage Prints: 24" x 18" signed and numbered. Printed on acid free archival satin finished paper.

Cocktail aprons -- any of the six Adult Beverage images fused onto a white, pocketed apron. Signed and, if interested, personalized.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home