Friday, October 12, 2007

The Salmon Fishing Fly III

The Salmon Fishing Fly III • this painting is sold

I'll tell ya, I had fun painting this beautiful little piece of art. The balance of delicate and strong - of feather and metal. With rich colour, yet fragile matter.

I believe that I need to rent 'A River Runs Through It' .... The novel is noted for using detailed descriptions of fly fishing and nature to engage with a number of profound metaphysical questions, and is recognized as an American classic.

Maybe tomorrow night I'll have a date with myself ... grilled Salmon, a glass of Cabernet and Brad Pitt ... nothin' better for sure ...

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


Blogger Materese Roche said...

This is simply, simply beautiful! I love how you have used the strong and the delicate in this - colours, texture. Wow. Thanks!

I've been meaning to get up to the Banana Factory (I live in central Bucks County), you just gave me a great excuse to see some new work.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home