Friday, October 12, 2007

The Salmon Fishing Fly III


The Salmon Fishing Fly III • this painting is sold

I'll tell ya, I had fun painting this beautiful little piece of art. The balance of delicate and strong - of feather and metal. With rich colour, yet fragile matter.

I believe that I need to rent 'A River Runs Through It' .... The novel is noted for using detailed descriptions of fly fishing and nature to engage with a number of profound metaphysical questions, and is recognized as an American classic.

Maybe tomorrow night I'll have a date with myself ... grilled Salmon, a glass of Cabernet and Brad Pitt ... nothin' better for sure ...

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonomous said...

This is simply, simply beautiful! I love how you have used the strong and the delicate in this - colours, texture. Wow. Thanks!

I've been meaning to get up to the Banana Factory (I live in central Bucks County), you just gave me a great excuse to see some new work.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home