Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Martini


Martini • this painting is sold

Well, today was a mixed bag. I was under the dental needles, then teeth scaling for over an hour. To tell you the truth, I don't really mind it. My mind kept wandering to my Dad's new kitty, 'Gretel'. She's soooo affectionate and loving. It makes me wish that I, too, could adopt a sweet little feline from the shelter.

I spent the rest of the day in my studio. It was dreary and damp outside, but all of my twinkly lights warmed my space .... and the glow from the candles made for a very inviting scene indeed.

After I finished the martini painting, I nestled down on my velvet chaise lounge and read a few chapters from 'All Creatures Great and Small'. It truly must be one of the greatest books ever written. I love it. I've reread it many times after the freshness of the stories has faded ... and it's a real treat to go back and enjoy them all over again. The problem is that I'm about a chapter or two away from the end. Soon I'll have to pull 'All Things Bright and Beautiful' from the shelf, dust it off, and once again, cozy up on my chaise lounge for a wonderful and enjoyable read.

Martini: optional.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home