Thursday, October 04, 2007

The day before my NEW STUDIO opening !!

Ok, ok ... I know ... I haven't painted a Painting Each Day in four days. BUT, I have been painting for hours and hours and days and days. I've painted the downstairs main featured artist wall, I've painted three exterior walls from my old studio .... AND, I've painted my NEW STUDIO exterior walls. The colors are medium grey, stone and deep red. It looks SO great!!! I have all of my Painting Each Day paintings on the grey wall, my doorway is framed by the stone wall and my print 'gallery' is backed by the deep red wall. I've hung all of the Painting Each Day paintings and most of my large oils ... the studio looks fantastic!!!!

Thank you to my wonderful sister Karen for putting in as much time as I have. I couldn't have done all this without you. Thanks for making it fun!!

So, please be my guest tomorrow evening ... 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. (I'm sure it will run later than that). I'm going to take photos of everything and post them over the weekend.

Apologies to those of you waiting for your commissioned Painting Each Day paintings. I'll be painting them from my new studio beginning Monday.

My new studio is dedicated in loving memory of my Mother.

I miss you Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jens Ole Olsen said...

Hey Ann
Haven't been around for a while, so much fine work and congrats on your new studio!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home