Tuesday, October 09, 2007

3 Musketeers


3 Musketeers • this painting is reserved

Well, I'm back. For the last couple weeks I have been sorting, throwing, moving, and giving away eight and a half years of stuff that occupied my old studio. My new studio needs a bit of paring down, but it looks really great. I love it. I can breathe there. I can look through two massive windows. I can stroll 13 paces in one direction without stopping. And, it's in my own corner of the world at Banana Factory.

First Friday was tingling with excitement. It was the unofficial opening of my new space. Great standards sung by Dean, Frank, Dinah, Ella and Billie were on the stereo, candles were lit, beer and wine were served ... and lots and lots of friends, family and art lovers from both sides of the pond were congregating in my studio. It was a wonderful night for me ... and Mom's picture was hung in a place of honor right outside my door.

So, for anyone waiting patiently for their paintings, please forgive the delay. I'm back in the swing of things, working loooong hours and starting to feel like I'm where I belong ... again.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home