Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sweets


Sweets

Well, you wanna hear something sweet? I'm moving into a new studio. I've been in my studio at the Banana Factory since May 15th, 1999. No windows, no natural light .... BUT, I had wonderful twinkling lights and stars hanging from the ceiling .... I had a funky vintage lattice Christmas Tree, velvet cheetah chaise lounge, an antique dresser, cherry side tables, a tall bookcase and an antique drafting table .... AND .... hundreds of paintings that you couldn't see because they are all stacked in piles EVERYWHERE. Frankly, it looks more like a beautiful broom closet.

However .... as of today I have agreed to take on the extra responsibility of a large studio with two huge windows. Actually each window is comprised of about six windows .... and ALL North Light! I'll be sure to take photos of it before I clutter it up. It's an awesome space .... although, besides the huge rate increase, the real estate is opposite of what I had. The studio that I was in for eight years was in the absolute BEST location. This new studio is hidden away in a corner down a hallway .... not that I mind that .... but, will anyone find me?? Maybe I'll paint footsteps on the floor leading to my door.

So, if you're ever in South Bethlehem and stop in the Banana Factory, please try to find me huddled away down a long corridor, but in the most beautiful studio with North Light that you ever did see.
Now That's Sweet!!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any other drawings of sweets?

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home