Monday, September 24, 2007

Pomegranate 2

Pomegranate 2


My old studio


My new studio (it's even BIGGER than the photo, it just wouldn't fit)

Ahhhh ..... I just CAN'T believe it. Space .... light .... and possibly my final frontier. When my Mother passed away and I returned to the Banana Factory, I opened the door to my overly crowded, dark (yet charming) studio and thought .... I just can't be painting in this chaos anymore.

So ... as luck would have it, a large studio with north light - two HUGE windows - became available and low and behold I decided to take the financial plunge and go for it. It's amazing. I'm just moving books and furniture little by little ... but mostly, I'm just taking in how large the space is, how wonderful my stereo sounds, how beautiful the carpet and chaise lounge look, how breathtaking the large windows with north light are, and above all, how thankful I am to be here. I'm thinking my Mother had something to do with it ....

Happy Birthday Dad xoxoxo

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home