Friday, September 14, 2007

Goya Olives


Goya Olives

Ok ... for all you viewers that are just tuning into today ... I am just now (9/15) uploading my painting from yesterday. I didn't have the battery charger for my camera. This is what I had in my refrigerator to paint. I'm stopping by the Farm Stand tomorrow to pick up new models .... but for now, olives it is. Cheers!

(9/14) Darn, where the heck is my battery recharger? I don't think I left it at the Hudson Valley Wine Festival .... I need to check my studio where I haven't really unpacked yet.

In any case, I painted a jar of Goya Olives. You'll see it tomorrow after I find my recharger or if I, unfortunately, have to purchase a new one. Keeping my fingers crossed.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home