Sunday, August 05, 2007

Orange Slices


Orange Slices

Ahhhh .... the sweet smell of a freshly peeled orange.

It's Sunday morning and I'm up early. The flowers are all watered in the garden and the fountain is gurgling away. The birds and cicadas have quieted down and the air is heating up.

I only have a couple channels on my tv and am very happy with just watching PBS. But, I'm house sitting for a couple weeks and am being spoiled by the vast selection. My favorite (besides PBS) is the food network. Ina Garten - the Barefoot Contessa - is my favorite cooking show. Not necessarily because her recipes are superior than the other chefs, but because it's the whole 'feel' of her show. Her beautiful home, the garden, East Hampton, the shoreline and her playful relationship with her husband. It's visually just a beautiful program.

So ....... yesterday arriving in the mail are my six new DVDs containing nine Barefoot Contessa episodes. It's great to have a wonderful cooking show playing while I paint. I just love the theme music for the Barefoot Contessa, but am having trouble locating information on the musicians .. and if the music can be found on CD?

Ahhhh .... you just gotta love that good livin' !!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home