Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lemon


Lemon • this painting is reserved

What to paint ... what to paint ... Well -- I had this lemon in my fridge and thought ... yep, that's a good model. I've been busy designing the 'HUDSON VALLEY WINE AND FOOD FESTIVAL' poster for this year's wine festival. It's their first poster ... so, naturally I wanted it to be just right. That's how I am with all of my graphic design work ... focusing on my concept of perfection.

Now, I won't reveal the poster until it's okay'd by the ones in charge.
And I'll be at the festival signing them ... September 7th, 8th 9th. It's a great event ... and the group putting on the event is wonderful. Such good people. And, I'm staying in the cutest old Inn ... my room last year had a quilt on the bed, lace curtains, a small refrigerator ... and a deli and beer distributor across the street. That's it. That and a windy road in the country. How great is that!

So .. I really managed to get a lot of work done today. My Mother's memorial was on Tuesday and up until then I really couldn't focus on all of this ... but today was a good work day. I'm pretty pleased with the poster.

To see other posters that I have designed, please visit my comprehensive website:

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Pull down the Quick Gallery Viewer to GRAPHIC DESIGN and ART.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home