Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dog Biscuits


Dog Biscuits • this painting is sold

I'm watching over the pets while my friends are away ... and one of the many, many pets is a beautiful Great Pyrenees doggie. She's fun and sweet and needs to be pet at ALL times. She's already chewed both of my socks and is very protective of them being her new 'toys'. There are birds and pond fish and aquarium fish and a cat. There are plants in nooks and crannies and gardens of flowers and vegetables. It's an active and wonderful household.

Oh, did I mention that I'm driving their very cool Jeep around. I'm even doin' the 'wave' to other Jeep drivers. It's a neat experience to live in a little glimpse of someone else's life ... at least for a while ... and then it's nice to return to your own life as well.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home