Saturday, August 04, 2007

Cook's Champagne


Cook's Champagne • this painting is sold

I know someone that enjoys drinking Champagne. Now, I'm not talking about Dom or Perrier Jouet or even Korbel. This woman loves Cook's Champagne. She purchased a painting from me of a champagne cork and one of a corkscrew ... and then we toasted with some 'Cook's Brut'. I thought of her when I opened this bottle.

It was opened in celebration of another person who turned 50 years old and is a breast cancer survivor. I shared a glass with her daughter. I'll tell ya, for the $6.99 it's not bad. Not bad at all. Cheers!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home