Sunday, August 19, 2007

B&M Baked Beans


B&M Baked Beans • this painting is sold

One of the rewards with the Painting Each Day project is the special connection that occurs when a person is moved by a painting. I originally painted this B&M Baked Beans painting back in January. It was really one of my favorites ... and then in June, I traded the painting for a beautiful carved Irish Rosary for my Mother. This painting reached another person because it reminded her of memories of her Mother and a happy childhood ... so I painted it again.

That special connection and sharing each other's story progenerates great joy for me ... and instills devotion to keep going with my Painting Each Day quest. My sincerest thanks to you ...

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission one, please email me. These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home