Sunday, July 01, 2007

Three Tomatoes


Three Tomatoes

Ahhh .... Summer. Yesterday, my friend Diana came over to my Parent's home ... I had planted their garden this year. Well, we filled the colander with basil, rosemary, oregano, mint, cilantro, parsley, lavender and the first few tomatoes that were ready to pick.

Tonight my brother Jim grilled Salmon steaks with herbs and drizzles of Téméraire mustard and tarragon. Accompanying the Salmon was rice with almonds ... and salad. Salad with basil, rosemary, oregano, parsley and cilantro .. all from my Parent's garden. There's nothin' like Fresh!!

We dined outside by the pool. We sipped dry red wine and listened to Louie Armstrong and Rosemary Clooney.

Ahhh .... Summer.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home