Monday, July 02, 2007

Dick Blick Cadmium Red (hue)


Dick Blick Cadmium Red (hue)

Gosh, I'm so lucky to have a great art supply store right down the street! I'm not the typical shopper .... my one sister buys cutesy little 'tchotchke' things, my other sister buys clothes ... by the closet full. But me, I don't really spend my money on trinkets or adornments ... but place me in an art store, and I'm the kid in a candy store.

Dick Blick has great sales, too. I buy all of my Painting Each Day canvases there, all of my oils and brushes and medium as well. The store is large and airy and I'm happy to just stroll along the aisles enjoying the art supplies. There's a peacefulness as well as intrigue and excitement to see all of the ' Gizmos, Gadgets, Goodies Galore' as Dr. Seuss would say.

Dick Blick oil paints


If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!


1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Planet......David said...

I made it down to may28th WoW you have the longest page I've seen! I loved the "Antique Clock", I admire your fortitude in painting the daily paintings. I tried it for a few weeks and gave up:( I went back to my larger scale works:)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home