Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Cary's House


Cary's House • this painting is sold

Picking up and moving ... to a new city, a new state ... a new home is something we don't experience often. I did it twice ... when I moved to Cape May, NJ ... and then when I moved back. Certainly there are nostalgic feelings and clinging to the familiar ... but there is an excitement to moving into a new home, a liberation in starting fresh, hope with beginning anew.

So best wishes in your new home, Cary. I hope that you enjoy the painting of your little porch with the yellow door.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home