Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yellow Onions


Yellow Onions • this painting is sold

Tonight I baked homemade crabcakes ... made with premium crabmeat, Italian breadcrumbs and olive oil. They were wonderful .... accompanied with a salad with grilled portobellos and yellow onions and grilled flounder. Add a glass of oaky Chardonnay and I've got a great dinner. Yummmm ....

Sunday evenings I like to treat myself to dinner in my apartment, put in a movie - I have a flatscreen tv on top of my refrigerator - (tonight's movie is 'Something's Gotta Give' - again!), have a glass of wine and wait for PBS 39 'EastEnders' episodes at 11:00 and 11:30. If you've never seen 'EastEnder's', it's great! Not anything like American soap operas ... it has a more 'real' feel ... set in Albert Square, London, England with many of the scenes taking place at the Queen Vic pub. Isn't it amazing how engrossed you can become with soap operas ... but,'Eastender's' is my cup of tea. Cheerio and all that ...

It's 11:30 and guess what .... Channel 39 is all cookie crumbles on my tv, so I emailed the station to inquire. Immediately I received a call back ... the antenna at WLVT PBS 39 was hit by lightening ... so NO EastEnders tonight ... gosh ... what a soap opera ...

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home