Saturday, June 23, 2007

Great Tastes of Pennsylvania Wine and Food Festival


Great Tastes of Pennsylvania Wine and Food Festival

Today I leave for the 17th Annual Great Tastes of Pennsylvania Wine and Food Festival. It's held outside in the Pocono Mountains. There are many wineries located under large tents nestled under tall pines, bands are playing and crafters and artists are displaying their work. .... and there's me, selling my Cocktail Prints and cocktail aprons and acrylic and oil paintings. I've participated in four wine festivals last year: Split Rock, Finger Lakes, Hudson Valley and the East Hampton Wine Festival, and Split Rock and the Hudson Valley Wine Festival were, to me, the most beautiful. Don't get me wrong, the East Hampton Wine Festival was in a gorgeous educational facility set in a wooded natural environment and was absolutely stunning ... but you didn't hang out and swig wine under a tent in the Hamptons. It was 'best behavior' time there.

So wish me luck, I'm on my way ... and Mom, I want you to relax and let everybody pamper you ... I'll be back before you know I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home