Saturday, June 02, 2007

Orange Blossoms


Orange Blossoms


My Parents' Garden

Here is the garden that I planted for my Father. In the foreground there is a selection of herbs, tomato plants and pepper plants. In the distance is the flower garden. We have French Lavender, Astilbes, Pansies, Ageratums, Geraniums, Daisies, Lavender Beardtongue, Russian Sage and Fuchsias.


My Parents' Gazebo after the storm

Thursday evening a violent storm passed through the Lehigh Valley. Many trees snapped with the strong winds. Our Maple tree, planted over 50 years ago, had two large limbs fall. Sadly, one of the limbs crashed into our Gazebo and destroyed it. My Father built our Gazebo 24 years ago. So many happy moments were shared there ...

Orange Blossoms

I had a lovely visit with my friends Sharon and Dave today. We sipped cold beer and lounged under the garden umbrella by the Orange Blossoms. Before I left, Sharon gave me a clipping from their Orange Blossom bush. Thanks Sharon!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home