Saturday, June 30, 2007

iMouse


iMouse • this painting is sold

iMac

Ahhh .... the iMac G5. I purchased mine last May and it's been one year of computer bliss. I enjoy the 20" flat screen, the sleek uncomplicated design, the simple navigation and, of course, the standard of computer excellence. It's a vast improvement to my old G3 sporting the bulky back to the non-flat screen and the huge tower that took up much needed space. But, understandably, that also was the best at its time.

iPhone

Last night I viewed the online guided tour through the iPhone. WOWZA ... very neat, but being an artist who lives by the sales of her paintings, sadly the iPhone is not in my budget right now.

Dear Mr. Steve Jobs, if for any reason you would like for me to have an Apple iPhone as a gift, I would be most grateful. Maybe we could make a trade? I absolutely love my iMac G5 (my third Apple computer) and my favorite movie is Finding Nemo. Thank you for your standards of unparalleled excellence in quality and design.

Bask in the glory. You ARE the best.


Respectfully yours,
Ann

Apple iPhone Guided Tour

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home