Saturday, June 09, 2007

Cherries


Cherries

Today was the day that I happened upon the 'Farm Stand' on Emmaus Ave. I've always stopped to shop there, but today was the first shopping day of this summer. So, I picked many vegetables to grill on my stove top: eggplant, zucchini, onions, mushrooms, japapeños, green beans and corn.

Steaming and grilling on the stove was incredible ... and then I watched 'The Holiday' ... and it was good ... but, afterwards, I put in the familiar and most loved 'Something's Gotta Give'. .... for the hundredth time (conservatively speaking) !!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

3 Comments:

Blogger Edward B. Gordon said...

wonderful painting, full of life and soul, realy good !!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger The Crusty Crone said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying your art. Found my way here via Through a Dusty Lens' sidebar links (Sandy).

When I read you were watching Somethings Gotta Give for the 100th time, I had to come on and say "ohmygosh... me, too!!" I also watched As Good As It Gets over and over and over again, until the VCR gave out. Life has never quite been the same since.

2:37 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Just wonderful!!! I love your art. Hey Hi CC..

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home