Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Baseball


Baseball

My Father was always an expert at finding neat stuff. He'd walk home three miles every night from work to arrive in time for dinner at 5:30. Usually there was something in his pocket that he'd find along the way: an old cut glass doorknob, vintage milk bottles, a Penn State sweatshirt (he found that in a bush) with the tags still on, etc. Naturally, there was always a rousing game of 20 questions. Last week his prize was a green tennis ball that he found by the curb.

So, when I was driving home the other night, I stopped my car, opened the door and leaned down to grab this baseball that was waiting in the middle of the street.

My Dad's gonna love it!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

3 Comments:

Blogger # said...

WOMAN! TO SAY THAT YOU ARE GREAT IS NOT ENOUGH. SO I HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE THE BEST.

I ADORE BOTH ART AND COOKING , AND VISITING THIS BLOG AND ENJOYING YOUR PAINTINGS REPRESENTES A BIG PLEASURE TO ME. I LOVED NOT ONE BUT ALMOST ALL OF YOUR WORKS. BEAUTIFUL COLOURS AND A FEELING OF WARMTH THAT LASTS, LIKE ENTERING A HOUSE FILLED WITH THE SMELL OF A NICE MEAL IN WINTER.

CONGRATS, FROM ARGENTINA

CHECK MY BLOGS, BYE

11:27 PM  
Blogger PaintingEachDay said...

Boy, what beautiful comments. Thank you sooo much.

If I ever get to Argentina, maybe you would make me dinner?

9:04 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Great painting..did your dad love it.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home