Sunday, May 20, 2007

Salt and Pepper


Salt and Pepper

My friend Deb went on vacation to Florida for 10 days. And kindly, she offered to bring something back for me to paint for my Painting Each Day project.

Well, Deb arrived at the time-share in Florida to find out that the kitchen had been stripped down ... no pots and pans ... and the salt and pepper shakers were filled with little restaurant packets instead of the traditional salt and pepper. So after laughing at the sight of these shakers, she decided that this was what she would bring back for me to paint.

So thanks Deb ... I can't wait to see what you'll bring back next!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Love that reflection of you painting this. There's a bit of us in each painting :-)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Your blog is incredible, A.E.! I am impressed with your range and how many different ways you can make the paint speak.

Best!
Mike

3:54 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Great painting and wonderful story.

sandy

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home