Friday, May 04, 2007

Pink Geraniums II


Pink Geraniums II

The weather in the Northeast is just perfect. It's 70 degrees outside, the trees are in full blossom and tonight is the Banana Factory First Friday celebration.

If you'd like to receive my animated evites each month announcing First Friday and you're not yet on my email list, just let me know. I'd be happy to add you to the list. I never share email addresses and everything that I send out is BBC (blind carbon copy).

I have a sneaking suspicion that tonight will be a heavily attended event. The 29 artists' studios will be open for touring. We have children's art showcased in our two galleries ... there is beer, wine, soda and snacks to enjoy ... and live entertainment.

What better to do on a cool May evening than stroll down Third St. and enjoy Bethlehem's South Side First Friday.

I hope to see YOU there!!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Anne Pease said...

Give my mom Geraniums every year for mother's day. These are as beautiful as the real thing.
-Les

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home