Monday, May 21, 2007

Pepper and Salt


Pepper and Salt

Well, in keeping with the spirit of painting salt and pepper items, I decided to paint my own salt and pepper shakers. I always thought they were magpies for some reason. They sit on the upper shelf of my stove and I've had them and loved them for years and years. However, not only do I have salt and pepper, but I'm lucky to also have 'cloves', 'cinnamon', 'nutmeg' and 'allspice'. A little magpie spice family.

One can only imagine the journey that these six little magpies had before reaching their home in my home.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

How adorable!! The whole fam damily.

too cool.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home