Monday, May 07, 2007

Lily and Harry


Lily and Harry (Lily is yellow, Harry is blue)


My beautiful under the roof garden

Lily and Harry

My apartment is located under the roof of a 100 year old school building. Hardwood floors, old kitchen cupboards, a clawfoot tub and beautiful large old school windows. The southern view of South Mountain changes every season, every day. It's is my beloved home for 22 years and I wake up every day pinching myself realizing how lucky I am to live here.

However, NO pets allowed - firm ... But ... I got the go ahead for little birds. So for eight years my Lily has lived here with me. One year ago, Harry joined her. Lily is shy and sweet and I can hold her and nuzzle her and kiss her. Although truthfully, she can't wait to get back into her large cage. Harry chirps and warbles all day long. He Never stops talking. They make a great pair. They're who I awaken to, share my home with and come home to every day.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Anne Pease said...

Wonderful! You captured their sweet faces wondefully!

11:31 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Wonderful birds!!!! and your garden..wow.

I am so enjoying meandering through here as I have time.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home