Sunday, May 13, 2007

Gerbera Daisy


Gerbera Daisies • this painting is sold

My Mother's favorite flower is the Daisy. Specifically the 'Shasta' Daisy. Although there's the Montauk Daisy the Daisy Mum and the Gerbera Daisy ... to name a few. For my Mother I painted the Bleeding Hearts painting and cut her a beautiful bouquet of flowers all from the garden of her home. The clear glass vase was filled with purple and white lilacs, pink geraniums, french lavender, yellow pocketbook flowers, pink field daisies, poppy stems, peonies and bleeding hearts. The whole room was aromatic.

I'll plant the Gerbera Daisy in her garden in the back yard, along with the white daisy mums from Susan and the blue 'forget-me-nots' from Karen.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home