Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Garlic II


Garlic II • this painting is sold

I'm sitting in my home office ... the breeze is streaming through my window, the view is of the distant mountain and the trees in the foreground are swaying in the wind. We're having a beautiful Spring in the Northeast. Weather in the 60s and 70s ... Perfect temperature to light up my stove-top grill and and throw on some garlic and vegetables. Nothin' better than grilled veggies tossed with pasta and olive oil. Maybe a glass of Cabernet is in order. Mmmm ... that gets my vote.

Speaking of voting .... it's the Primary Election Day!

Did I mention that my eight year old Parakeet 'Lily' wasn't dying at all ... she was pregnant and yesterday she laid an egg!!! Her first one! The day after Mother's Day ... and eight years old. A perfect little pink unfertilized egg. I ran out and bought her a nesting box. Maybe there's still hope for me!!

See you at the Voting Booth!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Vidmar McCarthy said...

Ann -- AHHH --- How can something that is so interesting and beautiful cause such havoc in my body?
I love it...just wish it loved me!
As usual - lovely interpretation of the bulb! Thanks for all your creations!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home